martedì 3 novembre 2009

INTRODUCTION

Dear friend,
in this letter I will introduce my self to you.
I am fifteen years old.
My surname in Lospinoso, my name is Nicola people call me niky
I have one brother and one sister.
I live in Bernalda with my parents.
I like football and surf the net.
I don't like volleyball.
I love music.
I am in the second year ITCG.
I think i am easy-going and spontaneous.
I like nice peple and spontaneous.
I was born in Italy.
my eyes are light-brown.
my hair is light-brown.
it is short.
I am medium-size.
bye bye

1 commento:

  1. Hello, my name is Eline Bijman.
    and I am 13 years old and I live in Amsterdam (Holland).

    and I like your blog!
    and I want to be in contact with you!
    do you like this?
    let me know.

    Go to the 'Dutch Team'
    and look at my name 'Eline'
    oke thank you!

    ciao, ciao!

    Eline Bijman

    RispondiElimina